A leading listed insurance company requires the services of "Manager Accounts & Finance" for its Head Office in Karachi.
Minimum Requirements :
CA/CIMA finalist ACCA Qualified with 3 to 4 years of experience and have good command over MS Excell and a working knowledge of IGis software
Job Responsibilities :
1. Overall supervision of the General Ledger Operations, Accounts Payable & Financial Reporting Section.
2. Prepare Financials on a monthly & quarterly basis.
3. Overall supervision and review to ensure that all regulatory and financial reporting requirements, are adhere.
4. Good knowledge of applicable reporting framework including Insurance & Takaful Laws and International Accounting Standards.
5. Ensuring the accuracy of accounting records being maintained.
6. Coordination with internal and external auditors.